Things here have been so busy it seems. I was going to post about our trip to the Brewster camp out, but so much time has passed it just seems like old news. I will say we did have a great time up there, and it was nice to go and see everyone again. So I thought I would write this post about things that I am looking forward to.
1. I'm looking forward to church dinner Sunday. Just being able to spend time with the brethren is a joy
2. I am looking forward to school being over. Being able to sleep in some, not having to keep such a scheduled routine and being able to go out and do some fun things with the kids this summer.
3. I am looking forward to the warm sunshine. Its June and in the 50's and 60's. Hurry up sunshine.....come out come out wherever you are. :)
4. I am looking forward to our anniversary. This year we will be married 15 years. I remember when we were newly married and I thought over 5 years seemed like a lot. This year we have a little weekend trip planned. We are going to Hood River. I have reserved a room at a bed and breakfast for two nights and we are planning on going on the Mt. Hood train. I also have set up a surprise flight lesson for Sean. He has mentioned several times how it would be fun to learn to fly. The pilot said I could go up with them. I think it is going to be fun!
5. I am looking forward to Ashley and Bodine's wedding.....In hopes we get to go.
6. I am looking forward to spending a day at the beach this summer. Going to seaside and looking in the shops, and to Cannon Beach to explore the tide pools.
7. I am also looking forward to the Oregon camp out. I'm looking forward to Billy and Barbara coming for a visit, and getting to spend some time with them and their kids.
Well there are a few things, and those are only the things I know about. Just think of all the other good things that may be coming my way that I don't know about yet.