Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Coast/My monkey

This past weekend we headed over to the coast for the day. It was very nice to enjoy the sunshine, unlike the blazing wind and rain we experienced on our last visit. It was a pretty laid back day we spent some time on the beach, Sean dug up some clams, and then we headed home and stopped along the way for a picnic. Here are some of the photos I took.

Post Part 2:
My Monkey

I was downloading my photos from the coast, and I noticed this video the girls had taken of Adrianna....I had no idea she could do that. Watch!

7 comments:

Kalisha said...

Wow! Thats pretty cool. And it's nice to hear from you again.

meNmykids said...

Sounds like a great time at the coast. Kayla is so cute, what a monkey!

Sabriena said...

Wow! That is - WOW!!! Wow! I can't think of anything else to say! She's so little! Sis. Marisela, she's GROWING!!! I can't believe how much bigger she (and ALL of your kids) have gotten since you moved. How old IS Adrianna? She's about Megan's age, isn't she?

I'm glad you had a good time at the coast. I was going to go the other day with Bro. Russell and Sis. Priscilla's kids, and their Uncle Carl & Aunt Wanda, but Lee & I decided not to go after all. He needed to get home earlier and go to sleep!

Marisela said...

Sis Sabriena: Yeah she turned 7 in November. I think Meagan is just about a month older than her

Chantel H said...

Sounds like a wonderful day at the beach. my computerwon't let me watch the video:(

meNmykids said...

Sabriena informed me that I wrote the wrong name. Sorry, had the right kid in mind. Kayla is cute too!

Skylene said...

How funny that she can climb the wall so well. I bet she can put that talent to good use. You probably don't have a safe place in the house! :)